Sunday, October 23, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 21

October 22st Day 21:    Yesterday I worked around the yard and walked outside.  I also did some arm exercises as I watched the movie "Working Girl" with Melanie Griffith, Harrison Ford and Joan Cusack.








     In the morning I ate a piece of toast with butter, cinnamon and ginger with a glass of chocolate coconut milk.  Then I drank a glass of orange juice.  For lunch we ate at Chipotle Grill and I had the black bean tacos with pico, corn and medium salsa.  I drank a glass of juice with lunch. For dinner we just snacked and I ate some hand spun very cherry ice cream.  I also ate some roasted peanuts and some chips with salsa. I drank some cranberry raspberry juice as well.





     

                                                                  All pictures courtesy of Pinterest

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...