Monday, February 20, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 19

February 19th Day 19Yesterday I walked 1mile and I did the following exercises while watching the season finale of "Pan Am" as follows: (Note: You can get exercises in even when doing other things such as watching your favorite shows.  Just keep in mind you should be moving around as much as possible during your waking hours.  Even if it's just to do thigh kicks or side bends.  It makes exercising more fun and you eventually get used to moving around. It also helps burn fat calories and you still get to have fun too!)


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets












     I ate a salad, an avocado, some homemade salsa, drank 16 oz of green smoothies and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.


    Laura receives a strange offer from Amanda.  What will Ted decide to do?  Will 1964 be what he expected?



                                Maggie makes a decision that could lead to troubles for her in 1964.

   



    Kate is given a job offer.  Will she take it or decide to stay with Pan Am? I hope we get to find out in Season two.  Hope to see how 1964 turns out for Pan Am.




                                      Pan Am pictures courtesy of ABC.  All others courtesy of Pinterest.






      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharing the Love, i've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

http://freetobenatural.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Zara! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...