Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 13

February 13th Day 13Yesterday I exercised while watching a repeat of "Friends" with the following stats:

 Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Waist Twists 12 reps 3 sets
Bicycle Kicks 12 sets 3 reps


                                                                    Outer Thigh Kicks
                                 



                                                                     Side Bends







    I ate an avocado, a salad, drank 8 oz of green smoothies and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.








                                                                         Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.





      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...