Thursday, February 9, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 8

February 8th Day 8Yesterday I walked a little over 3 miles and logged 6,354 steps on my pedometer.  I also added a few exercises while watching "Revenge" with the following stats:

 Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Note: Walking with a pedometer if you log 2,000 steps that is equivalent to 1 mile of walking.











    I ate a salad, some pico de gallo on our tacos for dinner, drank 16 oz of green smoothies and 100% fruit juices with all three meals.


                          Emily's  plans begin to unravel as she and Daniel celebrate their engagement.




                                       One of Victoria's secrets is revealed at the dinner.



                                     Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. Revenge photos courtesy of ABC.





    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

hi there. hopped on over thanks, to the blog hop. i'm a new linky follower. would love it if you would follow me as well. have a great night!! (:

Michelle said...

I am now following you on Linky followers. I would love it if you followed me back. I always enjoy meeting new bloggers.

Lori said...

So glad I found your blog. I'm now following on the new Linky tool. Follow back so we can stay connected with this great new tool. See you soon, Lori

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Beth,

Thanks so much for the follow! I just checked out your blog and followed back. I love your Valentine background! I loved the button of Bride Beth. What a beautiful wedding dress! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Michelle,

We both spell our name the same way! I just followed your blog back. I enjoyed your post on the friendship apron, that was such a nice thing for your friend to do! So glad you stopped by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Lori,

I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I just followed your blog Bleak 2 Unique back! I love the Valentine Tree! It's such a beautiful tree and a great idea. I tried to convince my husband to keep our tree up all year and this would have been a great way to do that, I love it! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend. This new Linky Tool is great, I'm finding so many wonderful blogs out there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...