Friday, February 24, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 23

February 23rd Day 23Yesterday I walked 1 mile and did the following exercises while watching "Grey's Anatomy" with the following stats:

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Waist Twists 12 reps 3 sets
Bicycle Kicks 12 sets 3 reps


                                                                           Bicycle Kicks





                                                                        Side Bends
                                                           








    I ate some strawberries, a salad, ate an avocado, a banana, drank 8 oz of green smoothies and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.


                                      Lexie joins Alex and Arizona in the Peds unit.


                     Adele's condition gets worse, but Richard doesn't want to send her away.



                                    Grey's Anatomy pictures courtesy of ABC. All others courtesy of Pinterest.



      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those exercises. Super easy to do at home!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

They are, and you can do them while listening to your favorite music or watching a favorite show. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...