Friday, February 10, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 9

February 9th Day 9Yesterday I walked almost 3&1/2 miles and logged 6,983 steps on my pedometer.  I also added a few exercises while watching "Grey's Anatomy" with the following stats:

 Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets












    I ate some strawberries, some homemade salsa, some pico de gallo, an avocado. Drank 16 oz of green smoothies and drank 100 % fruit juices with all three meals.


    Lexie offers to babysit for Zola while Meredith and Derek have a night out together.  For the longtime fans of Grey's Anatomy, who wants Lexie and McSteamy back together?  My vote is, I hope they do end up together!




                               Arizona and Callie go camping in Derek's home in the woods for Valentine's Day. 





                                                   Exercise picture courtesy of Pinterest.  Grey's Anatomy pictures courtesy of ABC.





    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

1 comment:

Pieced Pastimes said...

I found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest follower. Hope you have a chance to visit my blog and perhaps follow me back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...