Saturday, February 18, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 17

February 17th Day 17Yesterday I walked 1 1/2 miles.  I logged 3035 steps on my pedometer.  I also did some house cleaning. 










     I ate some blueberries, a salad, drank 16 oz of green smoothies and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.







                                                                   Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

2 comments:

Carrie - young living oil lady said...

So happy to find blogs about "healthy living" and "natural beauty!" Keep sharing all your great finds so we get back to nature and eat what we are supposed to! Blessings!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by Carrie! Glad you enjoy the posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...