Sunday, February 12, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 11









February 11th Day 11Yesterday I walked for 1 mile and did some housework that kept me moving.










    I ate  a salad, a banana, some veggies with lunch.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.



                Housework is a great way to keep moving and to get your house clean at the same time!




   So sad to hear about Whitney Houston.  She was a beautiful person with a beautiful voice.  We will miss you and your incredible voice.  Thank you for the songs you gave us.


                                                              Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...