Wednesday, February 8, 2012

HLNB HealthyLivingChallenge II - Day 7

February 7th Day 7Yesterday I walked 3 miles and logged 6,243 steps on my pedometer:











     I ate a salad, drank 16 oz of green smoothies and ate some homemade salsa. I also drank 100% fruit juices with all 3 meals.








                                                                          Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.





    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Living Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...