Sunday, March 25, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge I - Day 23

March 24th Day 23:  Still have the cold and trying to get healthy again.   Because I'm still under the weather I am taking another day of rest.










    I ate some fresh vegetables and rice with black beans, some more fresh vegetables with our dinner, I drank 100% fruit juices all day and drank plenty of water.  Today I drank more tea and used some more of the herbal throat drops.  At night, I used a hot steam vaporizer to help with congestion and I used some of the menthol breathe right strips to help me sleep better.   I made sure to get some of the tissues with lotion for my nose.














                                                                       Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...