Thursday, May 17, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 3 - Day 16

May 16th Day 16: Yesterday I walked 1mile and rode my bike 3.5 miles.  I decided to take a break from the Sculpt Like a Rock Star exercises tonight but still watched "Revenge".








    I ate some Grape Nuts Cereal with strawberries, a salad, some homemade pizza with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and black olives.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.





    Emily helps Jack dig the grave for Sammy.  She can't let Jack know she is really Amanda and remembers when Sammy was a cute little puppy they played with as children. 

                                                               Revenge picture courtesy of ABC.  Other picture courtesy of Pinterest.


         See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...