Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 3 - Day 15

May 15th Day 15: Yesterday I walked 1mile and rode my bike 3.5 miles.  I also worked on my Sculpt Like a Rock Star exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars The Results Show" with the following results:

Lady Gaga's:
Side Slimmers (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Bicycle Crunches (20 reps)
Butterfly Twists (20 reps)

Jennifer Hudson's:
Sitting Pretty (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Arm Flab Fighters (3 lb weights 20 reps)
Super Shoulder Press (3 lb weights 20 reps)

Katy Perry's:
Skater Lunges (20 reps)
Step It Up (20 reps)
Reshaping Reach (3 lb weights 20 reps)


                                                                         Arm Flab Fighters








    I ate some Grape Nuts Cereal with strawberries,  some rice and beans, a salad and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.







    Maria and Derek were eliminated last night in the semi-finals.  We'll miss them, they were such a great team!



                                            Exercise picture courtesy of Pinterest. DWTS picture courtesy of ABC.




         See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...