Sunday, June 10, 2012

HLNB Summer Challenge - Day 9

June 9th Day 9:   Yesterday I worked in the yard most of the day.  I pulled weeds, watered the garden and trees and planted a few more strawberry plants.









    I ate some raisin cinnamon toast, some homemade tacos with pico de gallo and homemade salsa, some strawberries and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals. I also drank 8 oz of green smoothies.









                                                                 Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.







2 comments:

Redheaded Daybook said...

what an awesome idea!
and i love cinnamon!
good luck on your journey girly :)

if you love shopping ive posted up some great finds :)

happy monday!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Amber!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...