Thursday, June 21, 2012

HLNB Summer Challenge - Day 20

June 20th Day 20:   It's the official first day of summer!  Yesterday I hiked 3 miles and watered my garden and flowers in the front yard.










    I ate raisin cinnamon toast, a veggie bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich.  The bacon was made of soy instead of meat but tasted just like bacon to me.  I also ate some more guacamole and homemade salsa.  I drank 100% fruit juices with two meals and raspberry green tea with dinner. I also drank 8 oz of green smoothie.






                                                                   Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


       See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...