Monday, June 4, 2012

HLNB Summer Challenge - Day 3

June 3rd Day 3:   Yesterday I walked 1 mile and thinned my cucumbers and squash plants.  I transplanted the extras into another spot in my garden so I did some extra digging and fertilizing. 










    I ate some raisin cinnamon toast, a salad, some pizza with fresh basil, some fried chicken and fruit salad made with yogurt.  I also drank peach tea, 100% fruit juice and water.  I also drank 8 oz of green smoothies.







                                                           Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.




       See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...