Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today's Featured Product Burt's Bees Lip Balms


     Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm is 100% natural and includes Vitamin E and Honey.  I've been using this one through fall and winter and my lips have not had any problems being chapped.  The featured ingredient in this balm is Honey.  It keeps my lips moisturized and soft.  When I first started using it, I noticed the scent was different than other lip balms and seemed stronger than others I have used in the past.   I really like the way it tastes and will continue to use it because it works and I’m now used to the scent.  I would recommend this one as a good lip balm to use in the cooler months.
     I've also been using Burt's Bees Sun Protecting Lip Balm which is also 100% natural.  The sun protection ingredient is Titanium Dioxide and it's listed with a sun protection factor of 8.  If I'm going to be outside in the sun for a period of time, I use this lip balm with sun protection.  This one is not as moisturizing as the Honey Lip Balm, but it does keep my lips from being chapped.  It also has more coverage on your lips so it will make them appear to have a pale shade if you don’t put any lip color over the balm.   The texture is different than other lip balms but it works.  I would recommend this lip balm if you are going to be outdoors for a period of time to keep your lips protected from the sun exposure. 
     They are both long lasting through the day and the tubes have lasted a long time as well.  Both keep my lips smooth.  They are natural and work as well as other lip balms I've used in the past but without harmful chemicals.  These two lip balms do not contain any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals.   On their website, they now have tinted lip balms which I will probably try out in the future. They are also listed as 100% natural.  I would recommend the Burt’s Bees lip balm line to anyone who wants to use natural lip balms. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...