Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shampoo Switch (Update)


    My husband has been using the Yes To Tomatoes shampoo for a week now and I asked him how he liked the shampoo.  He said it was as good as the one he was using before.  This is a success because if he didn’t like it, he would have wanted me to switch back to the one he was using before.   So we will keep buying this shampoo going forward.  This one costs a little more than the one we used before, but I’d rather be using a shampoo that doesn’t have parabens and is also 99.4% natural.  They also have a shampoo for different types of hair such as normal to dry, color treated, and fine or thin.  I will be trying some of the other products from this company in the future such as the eye creams, facial cleansers and scrubs and I’ll write a review in the future what I think of those items.  If anyone has a twitter account and is interested Yes To Carrots will be having a live broadcast on Thursday February 17th at 7:30 est/4:30 pst.  They will be introducing new products, answering questions and they will also have a special surprise for everyone who logs on to their broadcast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...