Friday, August 17, 2012

HLNB Summer Challenge III - Day 16

August 16th Day 16:
Exercise: 
Yesterday I rode my bike 3.5 miles and walked 2 miles.  I also watered my garden.  I'm almost at the end of two weeks of riding my bike every day.  I have noticed that my leg muscles are feeling stronger and as I'm peddling up small hills, I'm feeling the muscles in my upper legs being used more.  I'm also feeling more energetic overall.






    Pamela Anderson rides a bike.  We will see her return to Dancing With The Stars-All Stars next month.



Food:
I ate some oatmeal with strawberries, some chicken tacos with pico de gallo, homemade salsa and made with ground chicken. I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.







                                                              Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.                                                                   



Items to note:
       See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.  I'm also not logging everything I'm eating, only listing the healthier items. I'm trying to convert my family's food choices to more healthy options and fresh foods selections as well.  On days I'm listing more it means I'm replacing less healthy foods with healthier choices.  This is one of my personal healthy living goals. One day when I look back, I hope to see improvements on my activities and on my eating habits. Thanks for following along in the journey.

2 comments:

TheBusyMomsDiet said...

You go girl! Strong is one of the best feelings ever. Good luck with your challenge and Happy SITS Day

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Busy Mom,

Thanks! I'm enjoying the challenges and had a wonderful SITS day!


Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...