Monday, August 20, 2012

Featured Blogger on SITS

  Today was my day to be featured on SITS!  I'm so excited and honored.  It has been a wonderful day.  If you'd like to read more about me and why I started blogging check out my About page.

If you  haven't seen my bio on SITS, read it here : Featured Blogger Healthy Living Natural Beauty 





If you are new to my blog, I hope you will enjoy browsing around.  We have 30 Day Challenges to help keep everyone motivated to try and eat healthy and to stay in shape.  I also try to include weekly Tips on beauty, exercise and the environment.  To have fun I also add a Fashion Friday post and if there are award shows I like to post the red carpet fashions.




Hope you have fun checking out my blog today and hope you will return.  We'd love to have you all join the challenges and try making some green smoothies!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.




4 comments:

kitty said...

We all need the inspiration and motivation to be healthier these days.

Happy SITS Day! :)

jamie said...

Happy SITS Day! Love what you're doing for mother earth! ;)

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Cham,

Thanks! I had a wonderful SITS day.


Michelle

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Jamie,

Thanks! It was a great day. It was so much fun! Glad you enjoyed your visit to my blog!

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...