Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Updates on Jason Pure and Natural Hand and Body Lotion and Burt's Bees

     I went to the store to buy my Jason Pure and Natural Hand and Body Lotion Aloe Vera but it was out of stock so I purchased a new scent, Vanilla.  I love this one too.  It has vanilla and coconut milk and smells like a tropical blend.  It works just like the Aloe Vera scent and has the same consistency and does not contain any harsh chemicals either.  I will probably wear this one during the summer months.  If you like the tropical scent, you will enjoy this hand and body lotion.
     I also tried a new Burt’s Bees Lip Balm.  This one is the Mango Butter flavor and also 100% natural.  It’s a good one too.  It is a sweeter taste than the Honey Lip Balm and moisturizes just as well.  My husband told me when he kissed me that my lips tasted like cherries.  It was neat that he noticed.  I also tried the Burt’s Bees Exfoliating Body Bar and I liked this one.  It made my skin feel smooth and is 99.9% natural.  It contains jojoba beads and royal jelly.  The fragrance is the portion that isn’t natural but it isn’t an overwhelming scent and it is also pleasant for both men and women.
     All three of these items are great and I would purchase them again and recommend them to others.



Burt's Bees Exfoliating Soap and Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Jason Vanilla Lotion

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...