Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today's Featured Product Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gentle Cleanser

     I've been using Yes to Cucumbers Daily Gentle Cleanser for about 2 weeks now and I really love this product.  It has a clean cucumber scent that reminds you of summer in your garden.  After I clean my face with this cleanser, my skin feels soft and very clean.  It doesn't make my skin break out and since my skin tends to be sensitive, I would know if this one wasn't good for my skin as I would start to break out quickly.  The texture is light and you only need a small amount to clean your entire face.  I wet my face, put about a dime size amount of the cleanser in the palm of my hand and gently rub it around my face in small circles.  It doesn't lather (like some other cleansers which can be drying to your face) and you can feel it cleaning your skin as you are working it around your face.  It rinses off easily and when you are done patting your face dry, the smell is wonderful.  Especially before bedtime it seems to have a calming effect on me. The scent isn't overwhelming but it smells very fresh and clean.   I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants a natural cleanser.  This one is hypoallergenic and paraben free.  It is listed as 95% natural.  This cleanser contains Vitamin A and C as well as Aloe Vera and Green Tea.  It is sold at Walgreen's and I've seen it on the company website at Yes to Carrots.  I will be buying this one again in the future because it works.

Daily Cleanser that works and smells great.

2 comments:

aly7 said...

Great product! I have never used this, I love their soothing eye gel,though.

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Aly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...