Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today's Featured Product: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Peaceful)

    I recently received a kit that included the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in the color Peaceful from Tarte.  I've been using this for about a month now and it is a nice color that really does last all day long.  I do not get any breakouts on my cheeks either. And I have not had to reapply the color during the day or in the evening.  I even wore it when was exercising and it didn't wear off.  This surprised me because usually if you wear any makeup when you are exercising it can fade off quickly.  I also like that the color looks smooth on my cheeks and doesn't appear flaky or caked up on my face. This blush does not contain mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates or synthetic fragrances.  Peaceful is a soft rose color blush that isn't overpowering on your face.  If you like a soft, rosy cheek color, you will like Peaceful.  You don't have to use much when applying to your face, a little swirl with your blush brush is all you need.  They have also made the blush with an embossed picture of the Amazon River and their name Tarte.  This is another winning product from Tarte. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Peaceful) 


Peaceful 12-Hour Blush from Tarte



    I received this blush in a kit from QVC called "Tarte Glow Your Way to Gorgeous 8-pc Maracuja & Clay Collection" Item number A217165.  This kit will have two more in the collection that will have new seasonal colors.  The next will be coming out in October 2011 and the final one in February 2012.  You can also purchase the Tarte blushes at your local Ulta stores or online at Ulta and Tarte.com as well as online at QVC.com.  If you want a blush that doesn't contain some of the harmful chemicals other blushes have and looks great on your cheeks you will want to give this one a try. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...