Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Product Review - Glade Expressions: Bring Tropical Scents Into Your Home With Pineapple Mangosteen Oil Diffuser







  I recently received a complimentary sample of the new Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist as a BzzAgent.  I also received some coupons and gave some to friends and family.  I love the new Glad Expressions Oil Diffuser.  Not only does it look pretty on my coffee table, but the scent of Pineapple Mangosteen makes my home smell so wonderful.  I love the scent of the tropical blend that is released into our home from this decorative diffuser.  Mine is a bamboo color stand and looks so beautiful.  You notice it when you walk in the door, not as a distraction, but as a pretty artistic looking center piece. Others who don't realize it's an oil diffuser think it's just a pretty piece of artwork I've placed on my table.  The scent makes my home seem like we are on vacation at a fancy, beach town resort. The price is also very reasonable.  I picked up my complimentary sample at my local grocery store and they also had a sale on at the time.  I handed out some coupons to my friends and let them know to get them while they are on sale.  It's a great way to get introduced to these great products.


   There are other scents available as well.  I chose the Pineapple Mangosteen because I like a tropical blend.  The choices below also sound good and I plan to try more in the future. 





Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood*
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates
Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home
Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower

*Available in Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist only.


  
    The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser facts:
  • The best non-electric oil diffuser for living spaces, delivering 3x more fragrance**
  • Refillable with your favorite Glade Expressions® scent — authentic, exotic ingredients like mangosteen and cardamom spice are unlike anything else in the fragrance aisle
  • Trendy holder (available in bamboo or white) matches home décor perfectly, allowing you to place true-to-life fragrance in any room
  • The intuitive snap-in-place setup makes the diffuser easy to assemble, refill and enjoy
  • The spill-free design fills living spaces with fragrance for 30 days
  • A wide and thin wick releases fragrance slowly, leaving you with consistent fragrance over time
  • Fragrance satisfaction guaranteed or your money back*



The Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist facts:

  • The first refillable fragrance mist from Glade®
  • Squeeze-to-release a soft, light mist of true-to-life fragrance that lasts
  • Instantly enhances any room and eliminates odor
  • Refillable with your favorite Glade Expressions® fragrance — so true-to-life, it's as if the ingredients are being cut open right next to you
  • With a removable label, the holder is artfully designed and chic enough to incorporate into any décor
  • Fragrance satisfaction guaranteed or your money back*
 *Visit glade.com to learn more about the Glade Expressions® Money-Back Guarantee.
**Vs. Glade® Solid Air Freshener


   I hope you will enjoy the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and/or Glade Expressions Fragrance Mists as much as I do.  They are not overwhelming on the scent and I really love my bamboo diffuser!

   Don't forget to "Like" Glade on Facebook to find out more about these and other products they have to offer.

  Please note, these products are not advertised as being organic. If you have any specific allergies or do not want to use products that are not organic, please see the labels before making your decision to purchase. 



 Disclosure:  I received these samples of Glade Expressions to try as a BzzAgent along with some coupons as part of this campaign. However, my opinions expressed are my own, based on my personal experience with this product.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...