Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tip of the Week - Jump Rope Workout





                                                             Picture courtesy of Moviefanatic.com


    This week I'm adding another video from Reluctantly Healthy.  As you may know I've tried jump rope workouts a few times because I know they are great cardio workouts.  However, I never really had a planned workout for my jump rope and have just jumped as long as I could.  This workout will make a jump rope workout more fun.  Plus in this video Tanja Djelevic (a certified personal trainer) also shows us how to make sure our jump ropes are the right size for us. When the weather starts cooling off for Fall and Winter, this is a good alternative exercise we can do inside and still get a good cardio workout.



Note:  You can turn off my blog music with the iPod player on the right hand side before viewing the video.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks a lot for not only the post about jump ropes, but your blog overall. I love reading anything health and fitness related. I'm an avid gym-goer and not until recently did I begin using jump ropes during my workout routine and that's when I realized that you can really work up a sweat! I always just looked at jump ropes as ordinary elementary school gym equipment. Now I encourage others to use them as well. Also, putting up the videos helps a lot as others can learn and develop new workout routines. Thanks again!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Jillian,


Glad you liked the post. I agree a jump rope workout is a great cardio exercise. And having some ideas at a new routine is always helpful.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...