Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Product Review - COVERGIRL & Olay





    I received a full size COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and a COVERGIRL & Olay pressed powder to try out.  The color I received in the foundation was Soft Honey.  I liked the color as it blended well with my skin tone.  I liked the texture of the foundation because it felt almost like a moisturizer rather than a flaky, thick make up.  I wore it once while it was sprinkling outside and the water didn't ruin the look of my make up.  It beaded up and rolled off without making a noticeable streak on my face.  The pressed powder was also nice because it gave my face a finished look.  The combination of the two really gives your face a flawless look and feel.  It covers imperfections without looking like you painted your face. I also liked that it took a small amount to give my face the coverage I wanted.


To apply the foundation you follow these easy steps:

1. Wash your face thoroughly to remove oils and create a blank canvas.

2.  Put a small amount of foundation on a disposable sponge wedge or on your fingertips.

3.  Dot foundation onto your nose, cheeks and forehead.

4.  Use your fingertips to blend thoroughly, decreasing intensity towards the edge of your face.

5.  Not looking for full coverage? Apply only as needed, still blending with fingers.  Lightly dabbing will          remove excess foundation without smearing.

6.  Finish your look with a light layer of COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder.  Use the  puff applicator to apply to your forehead and nose first, then move to the rest of your face and chin.





  The price is also very reasonable.  It is available at all major retailers with a suggested price of $13.99.  To check out the other shade available and get more valuable tips visit:  covergirl.com.  




   I want to note that these products are not being advertised as a natural and organic. Both contain ingredients such as talc in the pressed powder and N-acetyl Glucosamine in the foundation that you may not want to have on your skin if you are looking to use more natural and organic products, or if you have any types of allergic reactions.  So you will want to read the labels first if you have any sensitivities. 




Disclosure:  I received this sample of COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and Pressed Powder to try as a BzzAgent along with some coupons as part of this campaign. However, my opinions expressed are my own, based on my personal experience with this product. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...