Monday, September 24, 2012

HLNB Fall Challenge I - Day 23

September 23rd Day 23:
Exercise: 
Yesterday I rode my bike 3.5 miles and walked 2 miles.




                                               Clark Gable riding a bike with no hands.





Food:
I ate some oatmeal with strawberries, a bean burrito with lettuce and tomatoes and green chili on top, I also ate some homemade salsa and drank 100% fruit juice with breakfast and peach tea with lunch and dinner.




                                                              Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.





  Items to note:
       See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.  I'm also not logging everything I'm eating, only listing the healthier items. I'm trying to convert my family's food choices to more healthy options and fresh foods selections as well.  On days I'm listing more it means I'm replacing less healthy foods with healthier choices.  This is one of my personal healthy living goals. One day when I look back, I hope to see improvements on my activities and on my eating habits. Thanks for following along in the journey.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...