Friday, January 21, 2011

Introduction

I've recently begun a search for natural ingredients in products I use on a daily basis.  What I quickly discovered is that many of these products have very little if any natural ingredients.  Most of the products contained ingredients I was unable to pronounce. Others contained ingredients I recognized as potential health hazards.  I'd also been hearing stories in the news about some products possibly causing cancer.  This gave me the drive to find healthy, natural ingredients that would at the very least give me peace of mind when using specific products. Especially, since I use many of these products on a regular basis.  The goal of my blog is to share with you my research findings and maybe discover some from you as well.  And, as I continue in my journey I'll keep posting my research and experiences with you.  I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.  This is going to be informational and enjoyable as well.  Here's to our "Healthy Living Natural Beauty" lifestyles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...