Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Product Review - Sicilian Bergamot Shower Gel and Sicilian Bergamot Body Lotion

 
    I have been using the Sicilian Bergamot Shower Gel and Sicilian Bergamot Body Lotion from Naturopathica for the past 3 weeks.  These products are wonderful because they are natural products that are animal friendly, Eco certified, gluten free and vegan.  I love having alternative products to the major brands that are not filled with harsh chemicals and that actually work.  If you also like natural product choices I think you will enjoy this wonderful summer duo.  They arrived in this beautiful navy blue box shown below.  The packaging alone made me feel very pampered and special.


                                                                          


    I first tried the Sicilian Bergamot Shower Gel and I really could smell the Clementine Orange scent.  I love this soft citrus scent because it made me feel so energized and it was so refreshing.  I love using this first thing in the morning because it actually helps me wake up a bit more while I'm showering.  I also used it in the evening after a long day and it made me feel re-energized.  The scent is not overpowering at all, it smells very natural and light.  I used it once for a bubble bath and it was nice and relaxing.  I like using this shower gel because I know it has natural and organic ingredients.  I feel like I'm treating my body, not hurting it.  I like that 99.625% of the ingredients are from natural origin and 25.12% are from organic farming.  You can buy this shower gel on the Naturopathica website for $24.  And right now Healthy Living Natural Beauty readers will receive FREE shipping on any orders placed by using the code bergamot12 at checkout!  Click on the picture below to view details about this wonderful shower gel and to see this and any other products from Naturopathica.







    I was also able to try the Sicilian Bergamot Body Lotion.  I have to say, I LOVE this body lotion.  It really is amazing.  I couldn't believe how soft my skin felt after using this lotion.  I also couldn't believe that once I put it on my skin, it felt like my own skin.  It didn't feel sticky, gummy or pasty.  It just felt like I had the smoothest skin ever.  I didn't worry that if I leaned on something I'd leave a smudge mark.  With many lotions if you lean on something after you apply lotion you sometimes leave a little smudge. That won't happen with this lotion.  I even have it on my dresser so I can use it on my hands.  This is truly one of the best body lotions I have personally used.  This lotion is made from 99% natural origins and 25.02% made from organic farming.  It too is animal friendly, gluten free, Eco certified and vegan.  So you can feel good about using this product.   I also like the blue color of the bottles for both the shower gel and body lotion.  Click on the picture below to view more details about this fabulous body lotion.  You can purchase this one for $26 and don't forget because you are readers of Healthy Living Natural Beauty you will receive FREE Shipping on all your orders by using the code bergamot12 at check out. 






  I want to thank Naturopathica for caring about consumers.  We really do want natural alternatives the really work and your Sicilian Bergamot Shower Gel and Sicilian Bergamot Body Lotion do.  I love that you have given consumers a great, healthy alternative.  And thank you for giving HLNB readers FREE shipping on their orders by using the code bergamot12 at checkout.  Thank you for sending me the samples to try, it was a wonderful treat!  I'm glad to be introduced to such a wonderful company like yours.


    If you would like to read more about Naturopathica, click on the picture below to get to their site.  I hope you will enjoy these products as much as I do.  If you get a chance to try some of their other products, let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your opinions.






                                                                                                                                                                                                      Picture of box received provided by Healthy Living Natural Beauty.  Logo and all other pictures provided courtesy of  Naturopathica.com.





Disclosure:

I was provided these products for review.  All opinions expressed about the products and company are my own. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dying to see some reviews of this, looks really interesting, never seen anything quite like it!

Kleider

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

I really like it. It has such a refreshing scent. I love that it is natural too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...